images on themagiceye site

Joyland Books is the home of themagiceye, the world's best loved amusement park history website. Discuss amusement parks past and present in themagiceye's very own forum.

Moderator: dave771

images on themagiceye site

Postby nafenafe1 » 22 Nov 2007, 02:04

nice site, always good to see nostalgic pics and infomation :D

I was wondering if you have any more photos of the ghost train's featured in the banner at the top, especially the Bridlington one, or if you plan to do any features on ghost trains, like the one on Vikingar.

I was a great fan of the Brid ride back when it was open, I liked the prehistoric paintwork with the dragons and warriors, I seem to remember the ride having 3 paintjobs throughout it's time, from what I've been told the ride has since closed and been converted into a play area, another great loss for classic dark rides which seem to now be few and far between :(
nafenafe1

Postby Nick » 23 Nov 2007, 22:38

I have loads of pics of ghost trains, some of which may see the light of day in the future in an article on dark rides for themagiceye.

www.joylandbooks.com/themagiceye
Nick
www.joylandbooks.com
The Home of Amusement Park Books
Nick
Site Admin

Postby pbeesley » 25 Nov 2007, 09:17

Aren't the ones on the site banner taken from Ocean Beach's former Ghost train Nick ?

Cheers
Paul
pbeesley

Postby Nick » 25 Nov 2007, 20:09

The internal pics are from the now defunct Ocean Beach Ghost Train. The exterior picture is from the also now defunct Ghost Train at Bayside Fun Park, Bridlington.
Nick
www.joylandbooks.com
The Home of Amusement Park Books
Nick
Site Admin

Return to themagiceye: Amusement Parks Forum