Research Help Needed

Joyland Books is the home of themagiceye, the world's best loved amusement park history website. Discuss amusement parks past and present in themagiceye's very own forum.

Moderator: dave771

Research Help Needed

Postby AndrewEdwards » 04 Feb 2003, 15:59

[/b] I am currently looking for information on Lost Coasters & Parks in Europe (which i am finding very hard to get hold of) as well as various other parks and coaster info throughout the world. If you can help or know someone who could assist me along with any photos... it would be much appreciated. My new site www.rollercoastermayhem.com has further details on the Books, Contact & Help pages.
Many thanks
Andrew
AndrewEdwards

Thank you

Postby AndrewEdwards » 11 Feb 2003, 09:27

Many thanks to those of you who have taken the time to look at my new website. Please feel free to give me any feedback, good or bad. Also please mention my site to friends, colleagues as the more people i can get visiting the more information i can deliver.
Also im about to open my Articles page, and would be interested in placing other peoples articles on Amusement Park and Roller Coaster subjects. Just drop me a line
Thanks Again
Andrew
AndrewEdwards

Traumland Park in Germany

Postby ATB » 14 Jun 2003, 10:09

Hi Andrew,

my name is Thorsten and I live in the vicinity of WBMW in Germany. Last summer I did research on a long lost park that was located where one can find the Warner Bros. Movie World today.

The park was called Traumlandpark (=Dreamlandpark) and offered a walking tour along some dinosaur modells, several coasters and fairground rides and operated under different ownerships from 1977 until 1991.

If you want to know more about this park please send an email to thorsten@onride.de.
Oki Doki is coming!
ATB

Return to themagiceye: Amusement Parks Forum