BPB Rumour

Joyland Books is the home of themagiceye, the world's best loved amusement park history website. Discuss amusement parks past and present in themagiceye's very own forum.

Moderator: dave771

BPB Rumour

Postby Gary » 13 Jun 2009, 17:31

The "Nickleodeon buying a BPB franchise to run BPB's Beaver Creek and add / take away rides to suit" rumour has just been upgraded on these boards to a "Trumour"

Gary
Please pass through the turnstiles if you are riding again.
Gary

Postby Simon Baynham » 13 Jun 2009, 23:19

Hi Joylanders

Strange as it might seem, there isn't an entry for TRUMOUR in my dictionary.

Elaborate please Gary, and from where does this TRUMOUR originate? :?

Simon :roll:
Simon Baynham

Postby EAS » 14 Jun 2009, 09:18

In any way connected with the removal of the junior whip, and its acquisition by the Dreamland Trust?
Ferengi Rules of Acquisition: Rule 76. Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.
EAS

Postby Gary » 14 Jun 2009, 09:20

Hi Simon!

I posted the following in the "Rollercoaster to close" post some time back on themagiceye forum - It seems apt to refer to it now:

"themagiceye tends to get lots of rumours sent to it..99.9% of which have still yet to come true.

- ie a wonderful email that once informed me that The Polo Tower at Morecambe was making a comeback at BPB for the 2007 season.

..Indeed. :D

However...recent emails (or "trumours" that I call those emails from the usual reliable resources) have stated Rollercoaster Space Invader and Noah's Ark may be SBNO in 2009.

Please note both emails stated may be SBNO

Who knows??

I don't.."

With reference to the Beaver Creek rumour - if it's true - it could be for the best IMO providing Zipper Dipper doesn't go.

I guess the word Trumour originates from Planet Gary! :D
Gary

Postby Gary » 14 Jun 2009, 09:37

EAS wrote:In any way connected with the removal of the junior whip, and its acquisition by the Dreamland Trust?

Hi EAS

(What do your initials stand for by the way?) :)

I only found out about the Junior Whip yesterday on these boards. Great news for Dreamland!! It certainly adds credence to the Trumour though.

There are usually 1 or 2 annonymous emails that get sent to me that I sit up and take notice of more than others but it's no more than that really

I don't know any management and have never actively sought out information.

If rumours come my way then so be it.

I must admit to liking rumours though.

Life's rich tapestry

Gary
Gary

Postby EAS » 14 Jun 2009, 09:51

Ah, the origins of initials are lost in history I'm afraid! Connected with trying to register on another site and failing, those were the ones it would accept. 8)

But any idea of the Zipper Dipper being removed and I will be lashing myself to it...
Ferengi Rules of Acquisition: Rule 76. Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.
EAS

Return to themagiceye: Amusement Parks Forum