DREAMLAND

The Save Dreamland Campaign was launched by Joyland Books in January 2003 and is now supported by several thousand people. This is the place to discuss all aspects of saving Margate's famous amusement park and its iconic , Grade II listed Scenic Railway, Britain's oldest roller coaster.

Moderators: dave771, porf, Sarah

SHOULD DREAMLAND BE ANYTHING DIFFERENT?

Poll ended at 19 Feb 2007, 10:54

STAY DREAMLAND
100%
CHANGE DREAMLAND
No votes

Total votes : 6

DREAMLAND

Postby rosie07 » 14 Feb 2007, 10:54

It is really annoying me! I think it is very sad that dreamland may be going but the people which i think are the council dealing with it are useless. They haven't done anything with it in it's replacement, dreamland should stay and it could be so much better a really cool theme park with wicked rides and this would definatly make the tourist rating higher. To be honest i think margate is rubbish now it has lost all of its shops, dreamland has really gone down hill and the only thing going for it is the beach and the long strip of arcades. To be honest there are other beaches and arcades in the Thanet area and people will go there. I honestly think they need dreamland or something bigger and better there before summer 2007 or peoples thoughts of margate will be really bad and they wont bother visiting again. The scenic railway should stay at dreamland as it is trademark of margate.
rosie07

Return to Save Dreamland Campaign Forum