John Lawson's Circus at Dreamland 2-6 March 2011

The Save Dreamland Campaign was launched by Joyland Books in January 2003 and is now supported by several thousand people. This is the place to discuss all aspects of saving Margate's famous amusement park and its iconic , Grade II listed Scenic Railway, Britain's oldest roller coaster.

Moderators: dave771, porf, Sarah

John Lawson's Circus at Dreamland 2-6 March 2011

Postby jan@dreamlandmargate.com » 18 Feb 2011, 09:40

Award winning John Lawson’s Circus will be appearing on the Dreamland site 2-6 March, 2011. The show, voted Britain’s best circus three times in the last five years, will be presenting an all new show for 2011 including acts and artists never before seen in Margate!

25% commission is being offered to schools and nurseries selling John Lawson's Circus tickets. For full details on how to take up this fantastic offer please telephone John Lawson’s Circus directly on 07860 498833 or email johnlawsonscircus@hotmail.co.uk.

More information about this and other Dreamland Margate events can be found on the Dreamland Margate website www.dreamlandmargate.com – hope to see you there!
Jan Leandro
Audience Development Officer
Dreamland Margate
jan@dreamlandmargate.com

Postby porterm » 18 Feb 2011, 22:54

I saw some posters for this circus in Ashford, Kent, earlier today so I guess they are doing quite an extensive tour. (I couldn't find the tour dates on their website at first glance so please don't shoot me down for any possible inefficiences on my part! - plus it's late now for me, a long day)

I'll do my best to pay them, and Carters steam fair a visit on site this year.

Martin
porterm

Postby porterm » 15 Mar 2011, 00:51

Just wondered if anyone on here got to attend the circus. Sadly I didn't make it but was curious to hear any comments about it.

I must make a better effort to get to Carters Steam Fair in May. (Hopefully the petrol price will not make it even more inhibiting by then).

Martin
porterm

Return to Save Dreamland Campaign Forum