The Margate Masterplan Questionnaire

The Save Dreamland Campaign was launched by Joyland Books in January 2003 and is now supported by several thousand people. This is the place to discuss all aspects of saving Margate's famous amusement park and its iconic , Grade II listed Scenic Railway, Britain's oldest roller coaster.

Moderators: dave771, porf, Sarah

The Margate Masterplan Questionnaire

Postby Lou » 06 Apr 2004, 08:26

Time is running out to fill in the questionnaire.
Contact friends,family, neighbours, everyone you can think of and get them to fill in the questionnaire - it takes a couple of minutes!
Those not on the internet can pick up copies from Thanet District Council, pick twenty or thirty and distribute them then to your club, pub or school parents evening!!!
The questionnaire gives a space at the end where you can comment...state that you want Dreamland to carry on....etc etc. Don't leave it to others to do..........the more voices that are heard, the better!
I have no doubt that Dreamland could and should be up and running. I have happy and magical memories of Dreamland. Dreamland is unique (as stated in my comments in the Masterplan!) and is the heart and soul of Margate, without it we will have a ghost town.
Lou

Return to Save Dreamland Campaign Forum