i was the one who discovered the south east tour 1993 dvd

The Save Dreamland Campaign was launched by Joyland Books in January 2003 and is now supported by several thousand people. This is the place to discuss all aspects of saving Margate's famous amusement park and its iconic , Grade II listed Scenic Railway, Britain's oldest roller coaster.

Moderators: dave771, porf, Sarah

i was the one who discovered the south east tour 1993 dvd

Postby dreamland » 29 Apr 2004, 13:15

hi i found the dvd of dreamland in 1993 then dreamland was owned my the bembom brothers.its good its ace.most people thought that the only bemboms footage was from the only fools and horses jolly boys outing.the dvd has at least 12 mins of dreamland footage.it can also be bourght on this site.its on the news page and on the homepage when you first log on,it will say new dreamland bemboms white knuckle theme park dvd.i hope you enjoy waching it,i did so im pretty sure all of you will.
dreamland

Postby Nick » 29 Apr 2004, 19:59

Yes, many thanks to Chris for discovering this DVD. It really was quite a find. Dreamland was a fantastic place back in 1993 - it is easy to forget when you look at it now what a great park it was only 10 years ago (although it doesn't take too much imagination to see that it can be just as good, if not better, in the hands of one of the operators who are trying their best to acquire it).

More details on the DVD can be found here:

http://www.joylandbooks.com/video_new/s ... ur1993.htm

If anybody else discovers any more gems like this, please let us all know!

Nick
Nick
Site Admin

Return to Save Dreamland Campaign Forum