CPO Appeal Decision now in - TDC get right to CPO

The Save Dreamland Campaign was launched by Joyland Books in January 2003 and is now supported by several thousand people. This is the place to discuss all aspects of saving Margate's famous amusement park and its iconic , Grade II listed Scenic Railway, Britain's oldest roller coaster.

Moderators: dave771, porf, Sarah

Re: CPO Appeal Decision now in - TDC get right to CPO

Postby SuburbanHomeboy » 13 Jul 2013, 08:44

vann98 wrote:I think the real question is, how long will this new appeal take. Can we expect something in the coming weeks/months or will it be the waiting game again.
It would be heartbreaking to see the reopening of Dreamland delayed yet another year.

Indeed it would. It is not a comfort to know that there was a maximum time period for this latest decision to be made, and the decision came in right at the very end of that time period.

More time-wasting from MTCRC - they must really hate Margate! I'm a tourist - I won't be going to Margate to visit their new Tesco store. I won't be going to Margate to look at new houses being constructed. I will go to Margate if there is a Heritage Amusement Park as that is something unusual that you cannot get elsewhere. That is the kind of thing that will get people like me back into Margate spending my money...
SuburbanHomeboy

Postby vince69619 » 13 Jul 2013, 21:15

I agree totally. The only thing that will get me spending my money in Margate is Dreamland.

Vince.
vince69619

Postby Jim Douglas Jr. » 15 Jul 2013, 21:40

Amen to that.
Kyle & Herbie the Love Bug lll53
Jim Douglas Jr.

Previous

Return to Save Dreamland Campaign Forum