Dreamland documentary. Help!

The Save Dreamland Campaign was launched by Joyland Books in January 2003 and is now supported by several thousand people. This is the place to discuss all aspects of saving Margate's famous amusement park and its iconic , Grade II listed Scenic Railway, Britain's oldest roller coaster.

Moderators: dave771, porf, Sarah

Dreamland documentary. Help!

Postby annacnorman » 29 Dec 2014, 16:07

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I've posted here. I've been working on a documentary film about Dreamland for the past couple of years, which will consist of interviews with different people who visited Dreamland over the decades and archive footage. I grew up in Kent and used to go to Dreamland myself as a child. Over the years I've realised there's a common sense of nostalgia for Dreamland across many different generations, and I'd love to depict this on film. I have already interviewed several people including Nick Laister, and am now keen to speak to anyone who may have a story to tell in connection with Dreamland. I'm particularly keen to hear about funny anecdotes or personal stories, for example someone who may have met their husband/wife there! So if you'd be happy to be interviewed or know someone with a great story to tell, I'd really love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Anna
annacnorman

Re: Dreamland documentary. Help!

Postby Phillerz » 29 Dec 2014, 21:14

Good luck on your documentary :lol:

Im camera shy, but am interested in viewing the finished product 8) I think its such a good opportunity for documentaries, all helps raise awareness of the park too :mrgreen:
Phillerz

Re: Dreamland documentary. Help!

Postby Hairy Vince » 19 Jun 2015, 00:37

Happy to help Anna
Hairy Vince

Return to Save Dreamland Campaign Forum