Dreamland margate the video game !

The Save Dreamland Campaign was launched by Joyland Books in January 2003 and is now supported by several thousand people. This is the place to discuss all aspects of saving Margate's famous amusement park and its iconic , Grade II listed Scenic Railway, Britain's oldest roller coaster.

Moderators: dave771, porf, Sarah

Dreamland margate the video game !

Postby dreamland » 21 Mar 2015, 23:09

I've allways wanted to play a game based on dreamland margate and maybe the dreamland trust could put me out of my missary and make a game and get designers involved ? The game will be based on dreamland and looking exactly the same as dreamland and you will be In controll of the park starting in the 1920s through to the 50s and 60s then the 70s 80s and 90s and basically you own dreamland and have to run the park yourself by employing people ect , I know it's a long shot but I really want this to happen it would be so awesome ! I need other people on this site to take an interest ! There might be someone on here that might be able to design the game ect and make it official ? Please I'm really serious about this game happening and it could be a pc game or on games console ! Please can someone reply to this post :)
dreamland

Re: Dreamland margate the video game !

Postby dreamland » 27 Mar 2015, 04:56

If anyone has roller coaster tycoon 3 and knows how to use the sandbox mode I would pay someone good money for there time and effort if they could create me the whole of the park when it was bemboms plus all the rides in the exact locations as you would of seen them on the park guides including the scenic railway and if they could put it all on to a memory stick for me I will make it worth your while !
dreamland

Postby Phillerz » 27 Mar 2015, 10:02

I was going to comment saying why not just pla6 rollercoaster tycoon. I have made the scenic on there, was waiting to see the new park map so that i can build it to what it will soon become.
Phillerz

Postby dreamland » 27 Mar 2015, 13:02

I don't know how to do it mate I haven't got a clue , I will pay you big money if you could create me dreamland in the bembom era and put it on memory stick for me ! Please let me know , cheers
dreamland

Postby dave771 » 28 Mar 2015, 00:48

Please can you only send personal details via private message
Please dont waffle our Walter !
dave771

Postby dreamland » 06 Apr 2015, 09:51

Could someone please help me on this subject I'm desperate and serious ! Anyone who knows how to create me bembom brothers theme park on roller coaster tycoon 3 for me and put it on memory stick for me I will pay good money for it please help !
dreamland

Postby SuburbanHomeboy » 06 Apr 2015, 10:53

Sandbox mode on RCT2 is a piece of pudding to use - it still worked on Vista (not tried it on Windows 8 yet). Get a copy of that and you're all set.

The saddest thing about RCT is that the original was the best, with the most enjoyable parks to work on, and it doesn't work on Vista.
SuburbanHomeboy

Postby Phillerz » 06 Apr 2015, 14:23

SuburbanHomeboy wrote:Sandbox mode on RCT2 is a piece of pudding to use - it still worked on Vista (not tried it on Windows 8 yet). Get a copy of that and you're all set.

The saddest thing about RCT is that the original was the best, with the most enjoyable parks to work on, and it doesn't work on Vista.

You tried running in compatibility mode? Thats how i did it last time i played ^^

To run compatibility mode right click the roller coaster tycoon icon, select properties, then the compatibility tab. Check off the run this program in compatibility mode, then select your desired Operating system.

Bit odd for the dreamland forum! But it should work... I also prefer the older ones!
Phillerz

Postby dreamland » 07 Apr 2015, 00:03

If I want to build a scenic railway replica how do I go about it ? How would I get it looking exactly like the margate one ?
dreamland

Return to Save Dreamland Campaign Forum