WELL ITS HAPPENED ABSOLUTELY SICKENED

The Save Dreamland Campaign was launched by Joyland Books in January 2003 and is now supported by several thousand people. This is the place to discuss all aspects of saving Margate's famous amusement park and its iconic , Grade II listed Scenic Railway, Britain's oldest roller coaster.

Moderators: dave771, porf, Sarah

WELL ITS HAPPENED ABSOLUTELY SICKENED

Postby Cheryl » 05 Apr 2015, 20:29

I feel furious, some of the lucky few who managed to get hold of the souvenir wood from the Scenic Railway are selling them on ebay. It really sickens me as this would have been treasured in our household, these people do not deserve it, as clearly it means nothing to them. It seems the wrong people have got them :evil:
Cheryl
Cheryl

Re: WELL ITS HAPPENED ABSOLUTELY SICKENED

Postby Phillerz » 05 Apr 2015, 20:56

Someone else posted this the other day. I think dreamland should have sold them cheap to raise some money. or sold some online for not local people to buy. But look at it this way, at leased you now have access to one to own?
Phillerz

Postby dreamland » 06 Apr 2015, 09:47

Hello Cheryl where in the uk are you ? When will you be visiting margate again ? I might be able to get a spare peice of wood to give to you and will give it to you for free from the kindness of my heart as I know you will treasure it and you deserve a peice of wood , I will try to find out if I can get another one for you but can't promise anything as yet
dreamland

Postby Cheryl » 07 Apr 2015, 17:40

Hi Chris that's very kind of you. I will be there for the opening on the 19th. Thanks for your kind comments, I certainly would treasure it. :)
Cheryl
Cheryl

Return to Save Dreamland Campaign Forum