Roller coaster tycoon 3 sandbox mode

The Save Dreamland Campaign was launched by Joyland Books in January 2003 and is now supported by several thousand people. This is the place to discuss all aspects of saving Margate's famous amusement park and its iconic , Grade II listed Scenic Railway, Britain's oldest roller coaster.

Moderators: dave771, porf, Sarah

Roller coaster tycoon 3 sandbox mode

Postby dreamland » 11 Apr 2015, 06:05

First this goes out to Dave collard please do not delete this post as its very important to me and would appreciate it if you could understand my situation , I've looked in other places and this website in my opionion is the best place for this subject , I'm looking for someone on here that could create me a dreamland amusement park in the bembom era and make the park look exactly the same with all the rides in the exact correct locations and then I buy the pc from that person with everything I want on it or I buy the pc and then send it by post to that person so they can do it for me and will allso pay you a good amount of money for your time , please text me or phone me on 07879335772 , thank you it's much appreciated thanks
dreamland

Re: Roller coaster tycoon 3 sandbox mode

Postby dreamland » 11 Apr 2015, 21:41

Can someone please help me ? I will pay £100 for someone's time and effort ! If they can't do me the bembom era I will settle for associate leisure era
dreamland

Return to Save Dreamland Campaign Forum