scenic on TV

The Save Dreamland Campaign was launched by Joyland Books in January 2003 and is now supported by several thousand people. This is the place to discuss all aspects of saving Margate's famous amusement park and its iconic , Grade II listed Scenic Railway, Britain's oldest roller coaster.

Moderators: dave771, porf, Sarah

scenic on TV

Postby PAUL HUGHES » 04 Jul 2003, 08:11

:shock: did any body see the scenic on tv last night on 'Rough Traders' the presenters made a quick visit to the park and were filmed on the dodgems, with the scenic in the back ground

keep up the good work :D
PAUL HUGHES

Postby Sarah » 04 Jul 2003, 15:38

I have been kicking myself all day for missing the programme on Channel 4 last night, with Tracey Emin in the Shell Grotto and now I find out I missed the Scenic too! This is what we need: blanket coverage of Margate on all TV channels...

Sarah
Sarah

Scenic On TV

Postby porterm » 07 Jul 2003, 19:05

Hello all,

Trust me to be at Blackpool Pleasure Beach on a rather impulsive visit with the European Coaster Club! (Mind you I don't get to watch much TV during the summer; better things to be doing).

I would have liked to have seen the Channel 4 programme, however.

By the way, thanks for sending me the Save Dreamland car stickers Sarah; I got to show them off in the car park of BPB's new on-site Big Blue Hotel! (Hopefully we'll be getting a few more Campaign supporters on-board now).

Martin

:D
porterm

Return to Save Dreamland Campaign Forum