Dreamland information needed

The Save Dreamland Campaign was launched by Joyland Books in January 2003 and is now supported by several thousand people. This is the place to discuss all aspects of saving Margate's famous amusement park and its iconic , Grade II listed Scenic Railway, Britain's oldest roller coaster.

Moderators: dave771, porf, Sarah

Dreamland information needed

Postby miss_bowman » 08 Jul 2003, 08:46

I'm interested in Dreamland as I've lived in Thanet for 17 years and days out at Dreamland and Margate seafront were an important part of my childhood. I'm studying A-Levels at Clarendon House and for my Business Studies coursework I'm conducting a feasibility study on whether a new amusement park in place of Dreamland (possibly run by the same people, and/or likely to be in close contact with the people of Thanet and the Council). I need information on the size of the park, the running costs, the staffing required and such like. If anybody has any kind of information that might be helpful, I'd be extremely grateful if you could pass it on to me or otherwise advize me on where I could find the information I need. Thank you in advance
miss_bowman

Return to Save Dreamland Campaign Forum