Seaside TV Makeover: Request

The Great British Seaside Resort: sun, sand, piers, funfairs and donkey rides. But that is only part of the attraction. If you love being beside the seaside, talk about it here!

Moderator: dave771

Seaside TV Makeover: Request

Postby Gary » 08 Jul 2009, 18:32

I received this email today:

Hello There Gary,

I’m emailing to request your help with a search! We’re currently in production with a new makeover series. We're going to be doing some filming over the next two months at 6 UK seaside attractions for a new series fronted by Duncan Bannatyne. Our aim is to improve each location aesthetically and financially in terms of coming up with new ideas that will help the current owners with ideas for improving their business in terms of design, marketing, finance, retail, branding and operations. The series is for Virgin1 and will be aired late September at 9pm.

We are still looking to finalize our last couple of locations and am writing to pick your brains to see if anywhere springs to mind...

Warmest Regards,

Cicelia Deane

TWOFOUR Broadcast

I'm not sure which locations they already have but if anyone has any ideas please post them here and I'll forward them on to Cicelia.

Many Thanks
Please pass through the turnstiles if you are riding again.
Gary

Return to Seaside Forum