Ghost Train/Dark Ride exhibition

Report problems with the website & message board. Post any suggestions you may have here.

Ghost Train/Dark Ride exhibition

Postby Fraser » 10 Feb 2003, 00:22

Hi Nick,
I was just wondering if your planned Dark Ride exhibition gallery is ever going to appear??? I've been looking forward to it with baited breath for about a year now...and that's a loooong time to bait one's breath :D
Fraser

Postby Nick » 12 Feb 2003, 13:13

It has been a long time coming, that's true. We were ready to launch almost a year ago now, but hit some copyright problems which I hope we have overcome now. Unfortunately, the Exhibition has now had to take its place at the back of the queue again, so could be a few months away from launch.

However, I quite like the idea of publishing a ghost train book (through the Skelter Publishing imprint). I have loads of info and photos of every ghost train in the country. I just need someone to offer to write it! Any offers out there? We are looking at commissioning authors as soon as possible.

Nick
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Fraser » 13 Feb 2003, 20:39

Oooooo - Fraser is tempted. Actually, my friend who is an author and Playwright would be fantastic at writing something like this. She has a fantastic turn of phrase, a slightly surreal way of looking at things (very appropriate for a Dark Ride book methinks) and also a fascination for this subject. I just might put her onto you...
Fraser

Return to Questions and Suggestions