Convention Day Speaker Contact Appeal

The Save Dreamland Campaign was launched by Joyland Books in January 2003 and is now supported by several thousand people. This is the place to discuss all aspects of saving Margate's famous amusement park and its iconic , Grade II listed Scenic Railway, Britain's oldest roller coaster.

Moderators: dave771, porf, Sarah

Convention Day Speaker Contact Appeal

Postby porterm » 08 Jun 2003, 10:10

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank everyone for their great speeches at the Convention. Having since viewed my Meridian News tape of the day's coverage I was particularly fascinated by the American lady, Sheila Hoschette Lusted's comments. (She is from the US Amusement Park Association).

If Sheila, or anyone else who knows her happens to be reading this I would be very grateful for any contact details, ie e-mail address etc.

Sadly, I was not aware that she was at the event until I viewed the TV coverage. I thought her comments were very passionate for the cause.

I look forward to any response(s),

Martin Porter

:D
porterm

Sheila's E-mail Address

Postby porterm » 17 Jun 2003, 13:01

Many thanks to both people who replied to my request for contact info for Sheila.

By the way, if you're reading this Sheila, I recently took the liberty of e-mailing you. I do hope you don't mind (my e-mail address ends with "blueyonder.co.uk" if you wondered what the strange address was in your in-box).

Martin
porterm

Return to Save Dreamland Campaign Forum